We offer journalists information on the following topics:
Dental and dental technology topics:
- Inlays and onlays made of silicate ceramics
- Crowns and bridges made of oxide ceramics
- Clinical evaluations of all-ceramics
- Quality assurance study in dental practices
- Aesthetics made to measure - economic efficiency of ceramics
- Preparation technique for all-ceramic restorations
- Digital technology and CAD/CAM procedures
- Chairside and labside restoration techniques
- Biological compatibility
- Implant prosthetics
- All-Ceramic Research Award - Topics and Award Winners
- Topics at the Ceramics Symposium
Topics for the general media and the public:
- Esthetics with all-ceramics
- Veneers change tooth shape and color
- What to do about tooth discoloration and unsightly tooth shapes?
- The invisible crown
- What do patients want?
- Ceramics are economical and clinically proven
For information on the topics mentioned above, or if you need photos of all-ceramic restorations and diagrams for your reports - do not hesitate to contact us.